Mixed by DJ Stewart
01. Brooklyn Dreams – Street Man
02. Osmonds – I,I,I
03. Glass Candy – Miss Broadway
04. Elanor – Adventure (Dub Mix)
05. The Glimmers – Headless Boogie
06. Sly Mongoose – Snakes and Ladder (Rub and Tug Rmx)
07. Moodyman – I Can’t Kick This Feeling When It Hits
08. Steve Poindexter – Work That Mutha Fucker
09. Sabotage EP – Riton’s
10. Yello – Bostik
Live DJ Olive, Derek Plaslaiko, Spinoza Where Galapagos (back room)
70 North 6th Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn (Map)
Price / Age $5 / 21+ Note with the Autechre concert right next door to the Bunker’s home, we figured what the hell, we might as well set up the system and play some music for those who want to keep on partying.
Originally posted by Frankie on dtourism.com. This has been floating around for a while but we can’t find any info on the upcoming release. Does anyone know if/when its coming out?
Tonight, Woolfy will be DJ’ing here in NYC!
Tuesday April 8th
at the ANNEX 152 Orchard
between Rivington and Stanton
Woolfy (Rong Music)
Justin Miller (DFA)
Jacques Renault (Runaway)
Downstairs – 11pm to 4am
Photo By Streetsy
Mixed by DJ Monchan
01. Bah Samba – Black Blood (Funky Lowlives Remix)
02. Pimps of Joytime – Street Sound
03. The Daktaris – Upside Down
04. Fred Wesley and the JB’s – Blow Your Head
05. Rhythm Heritage – Theme From S.W.A.T
06. Chocolat’s – Orfeu Negro
07. Fretless Azm – Travis
08. Mathias Kaden – Swahili
09. Ananda Project – I Hear You Dreaming – Cottonbelly Dub
10. The Orb – Ghostdancing
11. Alice Coltrane – Journey In Satchidananda
“East Villagers who loathe Le Souk have reason to party: After much deliberation, the SLA has cancelled the club’s liquor license. The owners can apply for a new one, but let’s face it, they’ve got their work cut out for them.
In another long-in-the-works case, 205 — one of the only downtown spots where you can dance on the legal — had its license revoked, meaning the owners won’t be able to seek a new one.
The authority also put the kiss of death on Stereo, fining it $15,000 to boot. Le Souk and 205 are still open for business at the moment — it takes the authority a few days to physically seize a venue’s license, and its decision can be reconsidered upon request or fought in court (as in the case of Death and Co.). Nevertheless, it may be the last days of disco for these venues.”
KISS THE SKY
@ The Royale
DJ OBaH has officially joined the Afrokinetic Family, taking the helm
as resident DJ of KISS THE SKY, Afrokinetic’s newest monthly event
devoted to the revolutionary sounds of soul, afrobeat, funk, classic
hip hop, rock, reggae and more.
Hosted by Afrokinetic founder, Chris Annibell.
3rd Fridays of the month
11:00 PM – 4:00 AM
The Royale – 506 5th Ave, bet. 12 + 13 Street, Brooklyn, NY
trains: F, N & R trains to 4th Avenue / 9th Street