Mixed by DJ Osmose (Smokeclouds Records)
01. DJ Reverend P / Troubleman ‘After Da Dance pt 2’ GAMM
02. Beards in Dust ‘Grapevine’ *Lipelis remix Whiskey Disco
03. B.G. Baarregaard ‘The Sound’ Whiskey Disco
04. Beaten Space Probe ‘Sorcerer’ Glenview records
05. Skylevel ‘5 Million Steps’ Skylevel
06. Guynamite ‘Paradise Uncertain in Eucharis’ Mukatsuku records
07. The Noodleman ‘They Call Him Archie’ Glenview records
08. Frank Booker ‘It’s Time’ Kolour LTD
09. Gredits ‘Musique’ Basic Fingers
10. BJam ‘You’ll Never Get Away’ Smokecloud records
11. Jordan Fields ‘Track One’ Voulezvous
12. Light Of The World ‘Time’ *Koko reedit Basic Fingers
13. Eric Duncan ‘Don’t Stop The Dance’ edit C.O.M.B.i.
Quality Music For Forward People
ALL VINYL ALL THE TIME
Turntablist flare with dancefloor sensibility. Osmose has worked in the studio and/or nightclub with artists as diverse as Grandmaster Flash, Sleazy McQueen, Ursula 1000, Nicola Conta, Thunderball, Ramadanman, Moldy,CaZ, Mayhem, Boozoo Bajou, Boo Williams, Kai Alce, Paul Rogers, Mykal Rose, Collie Buddz, The Aggrolites, Dubconscious and The Wailers (both versions of the group). Osmose plays a wide variety of styles from Disco,Funk, Soul, HipHop, Reggae, Deep House, Nudisco & more, but always keeps it analog! With over 15+ years experience behind the decks Osmose not only plays in Atlanta, but has a recurring DJ presence around the USA
As of 2011 Osmose launched Smokecloud records, a vinyl only label that is mastered and pressed in the USA.
The label’s focus is on the slower side of soulbased dance music, staying below the 115116 bpm range and is geared towards DJ’s that play a diverse collection of venues from nightclubs, lounges, cafes, bars and restaurants. Outside of vinyl releases on Smokecloud records, Osmose also has music out on Sleazy McQueen’s France based Whiskey Disco vinyl imprint (another forthcoming too) as well as a forthcoming release on The Noodleman & Fake Glasses new vinyl only label out of Toronto entitled Long Weekend records, a remix on the vinyl only Boogie & Beatdown imprint Rotating Souls and a new vinyl project in the works with Canada’s Honey Disco man Hristo & Koosh.